Friday, February 18, 2011

The sun comes out in February

I wasn't quite sure how warm it would be when we decided to go for a walk so I wanted to be prepared in case it was windy. Turned out to be absolutely beautiful and he was overdressed.
We spent some time sun bathing on the back deck enjoying the sun and listening to music.


It started to get a little breezy so I put his jacket on. He started out sitting up against me but gradually slipped down to this comfortable? position.

He seemed to enjoy it just fine so I let him stay like that for a while haha, he's so funny.

The weather man says it is suppose to be 70 degrees today! I'm so excited for this sunny weather, it makes me so happy! But unfortunately it will be short lived, the weather man is also saying that by next week we will be getting snow again... blah! I knew it was too good to be true.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Who cares if it's going to get cold again?! It's beautiful now! You're definitely doing the right thing by enjoying it.