Tuesday, February 1, 2011

5 Months Old

Judah is sitting up so well now, I feed him in a bumbo seat and he can hold himself up the whole plus sometimes I leave him in there for up to a half hour longer if he isn't fussy.

Notice the pink and purple, hand-me-downs, he doesn't mind :)










Judah wanted to support BYU in the biggest game of the season against SDSU... which they won. I think he looks super cute in jeans and a t-shirt.




He can't be supporting BYU without supporting his daddy's current school American University (which is 12mo t-shirt). Did I mention I think he is so super cute in jeans and a t-shirt?! I can't wait til he wear sneakers.


Judah loves to stand up. He is 5 months old now and cannot stand up alone with support or holding his hands he could do it forever. He has very strong/stiff legs. He does NOT like tummy (normal I'm sure) so he is balding in the back plus his head a little flat but he LOVES to play on his back where he can reach his feet.

1 comment:

April said...

He is so so super cute! I need to see him.
And I think you need a new header, haha!