Thursday, February 24, 2011

Having Fun in Seattle

Judah and I went to Seattle for a week to visit family and friends since a lot of them haven't met Judah yet. We had the Winkler's and the Jones' as well as my sis-in-law, Julie, over for dinner and had a really good time. We even skyped Jon so he could feel included.

My dad and Judah hanging out with my nephew, Jonah, being really cute haha!

My mom cuddling with Judah before he went down for bed.

Earlier that day we needed to clean the bathtub before giving Judah a bath so I had to put him somewhere for the time being and he fit perfectly in his own little spa, and loved it!
We're having a great time in Seattle so far and can't wait to see the rest of our family as the week goes on. It has snowed and caused bad driving conditions which has prevented us from visiting my sister in Puyallup and a friend in Bonney Lake but at least I'll see my sister on Saturday at my Grandma's.

No comments: