Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Family Fun in Seattle

Grandpa Merrill was getting Judah to take his first steps, he's 6 months old.

He was having fun.

Judah enjoyed spending time with Grandpa.

The day we left for Seattle Judah starting holding himself up on his hands. He has rolled over a few times before and a couple of times during this trip but he doesn't really know how.

Aunt Wendy and Grandma Merrill got to spend some time with Judah too.

And then they all came over to Nana and Papa's house for dinner.

We went to Great GrandMarie and Grandpa Bill's house for Sessions' famous beans and puffs with all of Nana's side of the family. Everyone loved Judah because he would go to them without any fuss and he was so pleasant.


This is Judah's cousin, Jordan, who is 17 and as tall as me!

This is Judah's cousin, Tyler, who was VERY good with him. He spent most of the evening holding him and cuddling. He was able to get him to take a nap without any fuss, I've asked him to come back home with me to be our nanny... he enthusiastically agreed :)

This is after Tyler had just gotten him to sleep.... without any fuss whatsoever! He's awesome!
My brother David and his little boy Jonah taking a "nap" on the seat cushions on the floor.

Just below Great Grandpa Bill who always takes a nap on the couch.
Judah got to have some naked time... which he loves!... while my Aunt Dian played with him.

I love my GrandMarie and my Aunt Dian!

My Grandpa Bill is so affectionate haha! He's not.

I'm so happy that I was able to come to Seattle so my family could meet Judah. He was so good and everyone loved him... how could you not?! I wish Jon could have come too but he is still in school and couldn't afford to miss any classes.














No comments: