Sunday, March 10, 2013

"I wanna hold Asher. Take a picture!"

Judah will every once in a while ask to hold Asher and I guess I have conditioned him to want to have his picture taken because he always says "take a picture!" I love it because I want to take a picture anyway, and if he wants it then he's more likely to hold still for the picture... more likely but it's not a guarantee.

I think it's funny that Asher is so big he nearly squishes Judah. And I love that Judah loves his little brother. Sometimes he'll say "hello little brother". Or just keep saying baby baby baby in a real sweet high pitched voice. I can't wait for them to be able to play together... except that I can wait for Asher to crawl and then walk and get into everything (although I wouldn't mind not having to hold the chunk so much, my back could use the break!).

These are the most recent pictures I've taken when Judah asked to hold Asher.

















No comments: